Sunday, October 28, 2007

Korea Special 02 - Day and Night Part I

This is a very nice shot of my bed in my hotel, its like the most comfy hotel I have ever stayed in my life. The only reason I can stay in such a posh hotel is because all the other guest invited by the festival could not make it and I ended up becoming the only guest in the festival! That's why they can allocate all their budget for me......haha lucky~

downtown in Seoul City~


a nice sunset view from the Han River Bank
I only took this two shots because this bridge looks like the one from Jules and Jim~


suburban Seoul 

This is a fence at the Seoul Tower. You must be wondering what are these locks for. They are locked up here by couples and young lovers......for luck in LOVE.

~ to be contined ~


1 comment:

Poppy said...

Hey Tom Tom
I just saw Jules & Jim again the other day - yeah, the bridge looks the same!
I like the fence with the padlocks on it... and your pictures of Seoul.