Monday, October 02, 2006

Sukki's Story's screening - After the fact

Fantastic day I 've had!!

I have been feeling nervous about this day for quite a long time, never watched the film in a cinema environment with my friends and family and hundreds of other audiences in my home country~

It was good!! Couldn't be better!

Catchup with a lot of pepole that I haven't catchup in ages, Kitty, Clement's Mum, Noelle, Alex, Siu Wo, Andy, Luigi, Sergio, Auntie, Teresa, Judy and Anson.....etc.

It's like me having a party at the coolest venue possible - a cinema with Digital Surround sound....


I actually felt like I was going to the Parent's day back at my school days...nervous, but always hoping my teacher will say some good words about me....and its always nervous to get to see classmate's parents.

I guess I am more mature now.....looking forward to Spain!


please stayed tune in this blog as I will be reporting my trip through this blog~

cheers
Tom Tom

No comments: