Monday, October 02, 2006

Sukki's Story HK Premiere Photos~

Siu Wo and me

Judy ( my supervisor ), Anson (super professional photographer) , me

Sergio (thx for your BIG red pocket!!), Mama, Baba, me, Luigi (thx for being here dude, I am touched! ), Larraine & Auntie (thx for your BIG red pocket!!)

Carmen (thanks for coming to all my big days) and my family~

me and Andy Yeah!! (thanks for taking all these cool pix!)
you are always the cool one....thx for your support! haha!


(forgot to ask her name)...., Kitty (you look fantastic!! ) & me ( also look fantastic but with a tummy )

** (pic above) What's with that girl in the poster behind me....i guess she is just WAY too happy for me......


my family and Auntie Law (thanks for coming !! My mum love those mooncakes! Thanks)

me and Teresa's friend

me on my way to the screening....nervous as hell

my family, Noelle (love your work!!) and Alex (love your bubbles)

that's just me trying to ease the tension

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of the photos are taken by me, why don't you thanks me as well?? >_<

Anyway, nice job! Luigi keeps complaining about the quality of other films.. haha..